Absalom & Tribe ("we" "us" "our") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
What data we collect:
We may collect the following information provided by you when filling out forms on our website or corresponding via phone, email, post or otherwise:
- addresses, email addresses and contact numbers
- geographical information, IP address and device details
- other information provided with your consent
We may also collect anonymous information about your use of this website such as, but not limited to, pages visited, site speed and page errors. This statistical information is used to track the performance of our site and help us make continuous improvements to the website experience. This anonymous information is not used for marketing purposes.
How we use your data:
We process, store and use your information where it meets one or more of the following criteria:
- It is necessary for us to perform our contract with you
- We have a legal obligation to do so
- We have a legitimate interest
- We have consent from you
This may include, but is not limited to:
- Internal record keeping as required by law
- Improving our products and services
- Sending promotional emails
We do not sell, share, distribute or lease your information with other organisations except where required by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your data protection rights:
If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of any of your personal information held by us, you can do so at any time by making a request using the contact details at the bottom of this page.
- You may withdraw your consent for us to process your data at any point by making a request using the contact details below. We will still process your data if the law requires us to do so.
We will respond to all requests from anyone wanting to exercise these rights above.
You can withdraw marketing consent at any point by clicking the unsubscribe button on any of our promotional emails. These are actioned immediately.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.